What an awesome way to spend your summer!
Fun in the sun Clean
Share an amazing camping and/or rafting adventure with friends and family
Great Speaker Meetings to attend
South Fork beautiful American River views (bring a camera)
with a swimming pool, and catch and release fishing pond,
or just hanging out under the stars at night
your going to have an incredible time here!
(REMEMBER to click the three dash marks at left top corner of each page to select home or shop to get back out. The home buttons is to get back to main webpage)
EVENT AT: AMERICAN RIVER RESORT
6019 New River Rd. Coloma, CA 95613
(Please Only Call Resort If You Need Special Accommodations, I.E. Arrive early, need space with electricity, or reserve space for RV, Etc.)
Please REGISTER VIA: Website/Phone/PDF Brochure
Call Jed at (831) 818–4737 to Register by Phone!
Also by using the Shop Now Buttons/or Store area on this Website!
Please check into the Resort after 3pm on
June 21st, 2019
Pre-Registration is up to May 18th, 2019
Regular Registration pricing after May 18th, 2019
Guests arriving before June 21st should call the Resort and make your own arrangements.
Register by May 18th, 2019...............$50.
Register After May 18th, 2019...................$60.
Children (12 yrs. old and under).............$20.
• Registration includes Saturday Night Dinner
• No Pets Allowed At This NA Event.
• Campers Expected To Follow All Rules.
•NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS
~Have some fun on The River~
Class 3 River Rafting Experience!
Rafting Costs $90./person
Rafting Spots Not Guaranteed After May 18th, 2019
must bring your own close-toed water shoes
Pre-Registration is highly encouraged
•NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS
~Some Suggested Items To Bring~
Tent, Camping Gear, Sleeping Bags, Food Preparation Equipment, Food, Cooler, Lots of Water and Ice, water proof/close toed shoes, swim wear, hats,
sunblock, and insect repellent
• You will need clothing and or bathing suit that can get wet, and close toed water shoes
• Life Jackets and Helmets will be provided
• There is a General Store Available
• Quiet Hours are: 10pm—7am
• Gates Close for entry at 10pm, so plan to arrive prior to that time. Gates reopen at 7am in the morning.
• Campfires only in designated areas (PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL)
• RV spaces are not included in registration and must be reserved through the Resort. Please call (530) 622–6700
• Open: Friday & Saturday 10am—8pm
• Open: Sunday 10am—5pm
~RULES FOR EVERYONE AT THE RESORT~
• IMPORTANT-By Registering for this event you agree to all rules set forth by American River Resort.
• CHECK IN TIME is 3pm. CHECKOUT is noon.
• The Office and Store is open until 9pm on Friday and Saturday, all other days until 6pm.
• Quiet Time is ENFORCED after 10pm., In consideration of ALL guests, after being warned—Anyone engaging in Loud Talking, Yelling, Singing, Loud Music, Etc. after 10pm may be escorted from the Campground by the El Dorado County Sheriff.
• NO AMPLIFIED SOUNDS OR MUSIC AT ANY TIME.
• Generators are NOT ALLOWED. If you need electric power, please request one of the sites that provides electricity.
• THERE IS NO PARKING ON THE RIVER LEVEL. This minimizes congestion at the river sites.
• Vehicles Parked Without Parking Passes Will Be TOWED!
• Visitors to sites must register at the front of the Office, Pay a Fee, and pick up a Parking Pass, and KEEP IT VISIBLE.
• The main bathroom/shower building is OPEN 24 Hours a Day. Please notify Office immediately of any housekeeping issues.
• Please Leave Your Campsite Clean. It was clean when you arrived. Thanks for your cooperation!
• River and Wildlife Habitats are Fragile. Please use the garbage cans provided throughout the Resort to Help Us Stop Litter.
• Do Not Alter/Move the Rocks Surrounding The Fire Pits.
• We Are in a HIGH FIRE HAZARD AREA, Please Do NOT Overload Your Fire With Fuel.
• Please do not Move Picnic Tables from one site to another without permission from the Office. Before Checking Out, RETURN Tables To Their Original Places.
• Use CAUTION around the river. The Dam releases can come without warning at anytime of the day. At these times of the day—THE RIVER RISES VERY QUICKLY!
set em free campout and rafting
New products are coming soon!
Jed is our Registration Person via phone or you can purchase Camping and Rafting tickets on this site.
(Please Only Call Resort If You Need to Make Special Arrangements) Thank you!
• East on HWY. 50 for about 30 miles
• Take the Ponderosa Rd. (Exit #37)
• Turn left and cross over the freeway
• Just after crossing the freeway, there are two stoplights about 50 feet apart take a right at the 2nd stoplight onto North Shingle Rd., stay on this as it veers right becoming Lotus Rd.
• After about 10 miles, you will come to a stop sign. Go Straight
• You'll reach a second stop sign at a T intersection at HWY.49 (about 2 miles)
• Turn right at HWY.49
• Drive through Marshall Gold Discovery State Park
• Where HWY.49 makes a sharp right turn, go straight onto Coloma Heights Road
• Make a Slight left at New River Rd. to American River Resort!
you can download and print out the double sided Tri-fold 2019 brochure.
To either have the directions from Sacramento Map, or to use the tear off to mail in your registration.